Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Dip :eat::eat::eat::eat:
nHrPhcK.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
She type snoopy oh my gawd.

Chick cashed a check for me when we didn't know each other and searched for me on IG to follow me. I DM'd asking if she's the teller I met a couple days prior and the rest was history.

Now she hits me up and in the midst of chatting she slips something to the effect of "oh whatever I know what that DD hits iBrowse, don't play me trying to say you're broke."

I looked it up and yes, bank tellers can easily look up your account information end to fukking end :dead:

Most banks have an honor system that the tellers have to adhere to but that's all it is.

Some banks have logs that track how often an account is accessed and by whom so that's a deterrent since a teller needs to have a justification.

I'd wager that tellers are too busy for all that considering the plethora of transactions they gotta deal with daily.

This chick though :mjlol:?

I better make sure to keep the accounts looking nice at least.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I can't explain it
They treating me like I'm famous
I act a a$$hole imma anus
I done ran through the hoes I can't name em
They be tweaking thinking imma save em
But in reality imma play em
Imma kid so I just play em
Ain't no house party bytch you is not staying
Matter fact go fukk my mans
bytch you know we got them bands

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
She type snoopy oh my gawd.

Chick cashed a check for me when we didn't know each other and searched for me on IG to follow me. I DM'd asking if she's the teller I met a couple days prior and the rest was history.

Now she hits me up and in the midst of chatting she slips something to the effect of "oh whatever I know what that DD hits iBrowse, don't play me trying to say you're broke."

I looked it up and yes, bank tellers can easily look up your account information end to fukking end :dead:

Most banks have an honor system that the tellers have to adhere to but that's all it is.

Some banks have logs that track how often an account is accessed and by whom so that's a deterrent since a teller needs to have a justification.

I'd wager that tellers are too busy for all that considering the plethora of transactions they gotta deal with daily.

This chick though :mjlol:?

I better make sure to keep the accounts looking nice at least.
Sound like you need to change banks. These chicks out chea crazy as hell and with no respect

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Sound like you need to change banks. These chicks out chea crazy as hell and with no respect
Too much work to be honest. If it gets to that point imma snitch to her superiors. I told her to dead it and to never look up my account again. She told me sorry and that she'll chill. She honestly thought I was okay with her doing it too...fukk outta here.

Anyway it's a bad look for her.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I can't explain it
They treating me like I'm famous
I act a a$$hole imma anus
I done ran through the hoes I can't name em
They be tweaking thinking imma save em
But in reality imma play em