Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
She searched through Instagram, twitter talked about how his voice don't match YouTube interviews he was supposedly in

But called him a creep for catfishing :heh:
:mjlol: wtf if only @At30wecashout were here...that nikka would have had a ball :wow:

and i agree with @Hdlr that shyt should have stayed up

man...fukk work lool made me miss that shyt :francis: dagnabbit

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
The fukk

Anyways, watching divorce court, and this dude wants his wife back. She went and got a boyfriend and she knocked up. Shyt is crazy

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
So yesterday I had lunch with my old HS sweetheart. She just took a job in NYC so its probably the last time ill see her for a good while. :mjcry: Crazy how life works, i used to think i was gonna marry this woman, and although i hate to see her leave im glad shes taking a chance on herself and making a move for her. She still as fine as she was the day i fell in love in 11th grade too :ohlawd:

But the real point of this post is the only 2 women ive ever loved (^^^ and my crazy ass ex :dry:) are officially out of my life for good (for the most part).:blessed: Im going to go all in with shawty who stayed in the city. And not just beacuse ol girl is leaving but i believe i got a good 1 on my hands, and i want to see where this can go :obama:

Nothing like closing those chapters in your book mane. Shyt you got Closure. You say she bout it then what do you got to lose

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
frustrated.gif