Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So yesterday I had lunch with my old HS sweetheart. She just took a job in NYC so its probably the last time ill see her for a good while. :mjcry: Crazy how life works, i used to think i was gonna marry this woman, and although i hate to see her leave im glad shes taking a chance on herself and making a move for her. She still as fine as she was the day i fell in love in 11th grade too :ohlawd:

But the real point of this post is the only 2 women ive ever loved (^^^ and my crazy ass ex :dry:) are officially out of my life for good (for the most part).:blessed: Im going to go all in with shawty who stayed in the city. And not just beacuse ol girl is leaving but i believe i got a good 1 on my hands, and i want to see where this can go :obama:
You know it's spring in the city right?

:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Damn near every day I get on the train to work, someone smells like a bag of weed, having me wishing I was in college or just had some bum ass job in retail that started at 2pm so I could just lay in the bed and blaze in the morning :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
My lady friend called me at 3am saying will can I come over. Im like yeah. So she get here, and im trying to get my barrens,(I know, I was damn near sleep before she callled) and she crying and shyt. So I had to hold her all night. Telling her its gone be okay. She woke up to grits steak and eggs. I cooked for her(I rarely cook) she was like you need a wife. Im like nah, not yet. Then we going on bout the old days, watching news. I never asked why she was crying, but she seems okay. She asked can she come by after work, and im like sure. perhaps she will tell me what's going on or not.
I enjoy her company.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@Fonsworth I didn't get it deleted, all she had to do was ask me anything she wanted to know, I just chose to keep my personal shyt personal. She looked me up found me and decided to make a thread about it. I don't put all my stuff out there exactly for that reason.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Fonsworth I didn't get it deleted, all she had to do was ask me anything she wanted to know, I just chose to keep my personal shyt personal. She looked me up found me and decided to make a thread about it.
Oh nah, I'm not suggesting you requested to pull the plug...I read the first page and a couple a new posts before it went Swayze and I knew she was just looking for attention with that bullshyt. I just wanted to see the coli come together again on a good ol backfire. shyt was corny af on her part but :manny: