Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
My homie has been living with me until his house gets ready. He's driving me fukking crazy. You really don't know someone until you live with them and I've known him almost 9 years. He's messy as fukk, pisses with the door open, leaves skid marks in my toilet, eats all my damn food, cooks but doesn't clean his mess at all, never fukking showers and when he does he (once a week at most) He gets water every fukking where. The worst thing is that he talks so much. I just like to chill after work. This nikka is always talking about some bullshyt. It never stops. Two more weeks. Help me lawd.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
My homie has been living with me until his house gets ready. He's driving me fukking crazy. You really don't know someone until you live with them and I've known him almost 9 years. He's messy as fukk, pisses with the door open, leaves skid marks in my toilet, eats all my damn food, cooks but doesn't clean his mess at all, never fukking showers and when he does he (once a week at most) He gets water every fukking where. The worst thing is that he talks so much. I just like to chill after work. This nikka is always talking about some bullshyt. It never stops. Two more weeks. Help me lawd.

I had a roommate just like this and he just moved out today.
blessed-gif-dance.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus this cat behind my room won't shut the hell up. :ohlawd:

It's been meowing all day yesterday and last night. I'm getting ready for school right now and the damn thing still won't shut up. :damn:

God if it's not these dumbass cats meowing it's my neighbors retarded ass dog barking. :snoop:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So yesterday I had lunch with my old HS sweetheart. She just took a job in NYC so its probably the last time ill see her for a good while. :mjcry: Crazy how life works, i used to think i was gonna marry this woman, and although i hate to see her leave im glad shes taking a chance on herself and making a move for her. She still as fine as she was the day i fell in love in 11th grade too :ohlawd:

But the real point of this post is the only 2 women ive ever loved (^^^ and my crazy ass ex :dry:) are officially out of my life for good (for the most part).:blessed: Im going to go all in with shawty who stayed in the city. And not just beacuse ol girl is leaving but i believe i got a good 1 on my hands, and i want to see where this can go :obama: