Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I mean't if a woman you're digging is in a relationship with another woman, you should be able to snatch her away and make her yours. But what you said is true. If my girl is with her friends, and I tell her to come to me, she's coming. The only exception would be if something fukked up is happening and she wants to support that friend. Even then, she still is going to let me know whats going on, and ask if she can stay.

Well, I'm tall and I will to have tall sons. So a woman being on the tall side is a plus for me, but if she's my type (artsy) I'll let her short ass slide. I can't come home to tall fine women I can't talk to about anything outside of their instructions. I love and raspect the fairer sex too much to let that happen. There's so much to appreciate about them outside of the physical. Imo those with trophy wives are missing out.

Short, kinda cute, artsy>>>> Extra bad, 5'10, and regular

To your first point about a woman dating another woman; I understand...makes sense because I've seen it happen but its not something I've ever considered or experienced personally. Nonetheless, yeah that's exactly how it is with me.

Yeah, like I said its just a preference as opposed to a deal breaker. Compatibility has to be there as well as some degree of mutual attraction.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You say newsy so, I expect you to say water ice:ufdup:

That's what the bougie ppl call it :ld:
I don't say "newsy" though, I say NOSEY smh

If you never got a frozen cup from the ice cream truck or candy lady then your life sucked
Frozen cup sounds so fukking wack. I'm telling you, water ice or that name ibrowse said. Other than that :scusthov:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
@Donovan Gumby its partially dealing with confrontation too. If there's something that's bothering someone, instead of addressing it, its easier to let shyt die. Plus from the ghoster's perspective, they have to muster up the ability to basically say "we can't be friends anymore because I'm not feeling it".

To be honest, I have a slight problem with confronting women I have talked to about bullshyt that may be going on but I feel as though If I have to repeat myself, then it's not going to stick. Plus there's some shyt that you should universally know is something you don't do.

On the part of friends, I've been openly honest with people in my circle on why we gotta part ways though.

I agree. I think its self centeredness too. Just wanting to have someone around to hear themself talk and entertain them. Yet they don't show an interest in your life or anything you have to say.