Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

I love this version. Sounds so smooth but kinda sad. Listened to it like 90 times.

The title track from the album is pretty nice too.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but Micheal Jackson seemed like he was more when happier person when he was with his brothers and around black people. He also sung better when he was younger. His songs when he was younger to thriller were a lot more funkier. When he started catering to the world and non black people his music started to get less funkier. ( still good music but less ethnic sounding) That's why non black fans hype up Smooth Criminal and stuff from that era but shyt on the Jackson 5, The Jacksons stuff. He was bringing us back with invincible though.

Also Jermaine and Tito were pretty good guitarist and bass guitarist for their ages at the time. The Jackson 5 as a group were really on point. Their harmonies on some songs are nice.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

If you're referring to a girl your dating, yes I agree. Women will tell their girlfriends they'll brb when their man comes through if she's feeling him at least 90% of the time.

I mean't if a woman you're digging is in a relationship with another woman, you should be able to snatch her away and make her yours. But what you said is true. If my girl is with her friends, and I tell her to come to me, she's coming. The only exception would be if something fukked up is happening and she wants to support that friend. Even then, she still is going to let me know whats going on, and ask if she can stay.

I always liked taller women...can't help it.

Height isn't a deal breaker of course but preference wise, I don't care if she's my height, close to it or taller than me.

Most of the women I dated or talked to were my height or taller when they're in heels by an inch or two :myman:.

Well, I'm tall and I will to have tall sons. So a woman being on the tall side is a plus for me, but if she's my type (artsy) I'll let her short ass slide. I can't come home to tall fine women I can't talk to about anything outside of their instructions. I love and raspect the fairer sex too much to let that happen. There's so much to appreciate about them outside of the physical. Imo those with trophy wives are missing out.

Short, kinda cute, artsy>>>> Extra bad, 5'10, and regular

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Donovan Gumby its partially dealing with confrontation too. If there's something that's bothering someone, instead of addressing it, its easier to let shyt die. Plus from the ghoster's perspective, they have to muster up the ability to basically say "we can't be friends anymore because I'm not feeling it".

To be honest, I have a slight problem with confronting women I have talked to about bullshyt that may be going on but I feel as though If I have to repeat myself, then it's not going to stick. Plus there's some shyt that you should universally know is something you don't do.

On the part of friends, I've been openly honest with people in my circle on why we gotta part ways though.