Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When people are that neglectful and just over all aloof over your existence and words, they just aren't a good friend and you should drop them.
My stuff goes unread for weeks sometimes months. Clearly they don't give a damn.

Its something that I believe is generational and specific to our generation. This whole thing on ghosting people or being very indifferent to them is just accepted as a phenomenon that happens. Who you think are friends will always make plans to do something, to help you out, or whatever and they never follow through. There's no integrity in their words because there's no actions behind them. I don't make a big deal out of it and just K.I.M. but its funny how people are just generally like that these days. My circle is down to basically 2 people from 8 and even then I'm probably going to cut off 1 of the remaining 2.

When it comes to relationships, I really have a low tolerance for disrespect to the point that even a bad text message will have me ghost...but its fairly obvious why I ghosted so its a false equivalency to the notion of having friends and/or family being neglectful.

You shouldn't be the one always trying to make an effort to be cool with anyone when they aren't reciprocating that effort...same logic is applied to relationships too of course.

If you can't take her from her girlfriend, you weren't going to get her anyway.:ld:

If you're referring to a girl your dating, yes I agree. Women will tell their girlfriends they'll brb when their man comes through if she's feeling him at least 90% of the time.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why all the artsy fartsy girls gotta be short?:francis:
I always liked taller women...can't help it.

Height isn't a deal breaker of course but preference wise, I don't care if she's my height, close to it or taller than me.

Most of the women I dated or talked to were my height or taller when they're in heels by an inch or two :myman:.