Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Also another difference between Scorpio and Taurus is....A Taurus will tell you about themselves more than talk about other people. A Scorpio will not reveal much about themselves but will talk about other people. A Taurus can actually talk too much when comfortable. A Scorpio will still withhold information if they are comfortable with you.

@BrokePhiBroke

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
@BrokePhiBroke
I did this last year. The similarities and differences of Scorpio/Taurus (which are opposites).
Most people assume I am a Scorpio but I'm a Taurus.
We're so different but alike.
Especially when dark sided.

This list is much much better.

I don't think I'm really possessive :jbhmm: I like people to do their own thing.

Soft inside, hard inside is my whole being. But that's because I don't want people to take advantage of me :mjcry:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Also another difference between Scorpio and Taurus is....A Taurus will tell you about themselves more than talk about other people. A Scorpio will not reveal much about themselves but will talk about other people. A Taurus can actually talk too much when comfortable. A Scorpio will still withhold information if they are comfortable with you.

@BrokePhiBroke
We are opposites but apparently suppose to be compatible.

When I first start a job, go to a party, meet people whatever I'm super quiet. I'm watching everything and everybody. I try to see who knows who, who messes with who. It's fun to me, it's like putting a puzzle together. I'm quiet for the first two months on a job. When I finally start talking :francis: people either love me cause I'm funny or hate me because I won't let them take advantage of me. Give or take.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Darth Plagueis how do you feel about the Freemasons and Black Masons in general?

All the Masons I know are AA & Islanders, they're mostly devout protestants

I'm a Mason.

Think of Masonry as an onion.. there's many layers to it but you as an outside person may only see one layer and sometimes people who are Masons of the lesser degrees might only see a few layers period.

A lot of Christians join the Masons and Shriners for social reasons, community outreach and so on.