Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'm a Mason.

Think of Masonry as an onion.. there's many layers to it but you as an outside person may only see one layer and sometimes people who are Masons of the lesser degrees might only see a few layers period.

A lot of Christians join the Masons and Shriners for social reasons, community outreach and so on.
Ah damn the more you know, did you ask to join or were you invited?

All my life I've heard a lot about Masons, good and bad but I still wanna look into it, there's actually a lodge down the street from my house but I'm not 21 yet :patrice:

Most of the lapel wearing ones I knew were involved with programs like 5,000 Role Models and a few others that I can't remember :ehh:

ModestMo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm awkward too and I don't let that stop me from being me.
I don't really care what people think of me. :yeshrug:. And what class are you failing if you don't mind me asking? :ohhh:

I don't either but at the same time wish I wasn't this way.

Failing this information systems course. I blame myself. Half assin discussion posts and not putting effort into these projects.

I need a break.. its too many other things going on at the moment.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
We are opposites but apparently suppose to be compatible.

When I first start a job, go to a party, meet people whatever I'm super quiet. I'm watching everything and everybody. I try to see who knows who, who messes with who. It's fun to me, it's like putting a puzzle together. I'm quiet for the first two months on a job. When I finally start talking :francis: people either love me cause I'm funny or hate me because I won't let them take advantage of me. Give or take.
I've been accused of being stuck up because I choose to observe for a while before I engage.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I've been accused of being stuck up because I choose to observe for a while before I engage.
:heh:
If you too quiet, you stuck up or think you better than everybody to participate.

If you talkative, you a wannabe friendly bobbin, fake ass, too happy bytch.

Damned if you do or don't I say give em hell.:smugdraper: