Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Even tho archeologists say this can not be confirmed...
I enjoyed our exchange, any recommended reading you can share?

Archeologists get paid just like I do.. By following guidelines set by others above us that will in turn affect your life, how you see the world and how you see yourself. I can create truth and a lie and you wouldn't know any different because I have a "ist" at the end of my profession's name..

Psychiatrist
Archeologist
Egyptologist
Cardiologist and so on.. I'm a master of my area of study. Just like an Archeologist is a master of their field of study.. How easy is it for them to tell you anything and you automatically accept it as truth?

That's incredible power to wield and.. Possibly abuse.

The books I would recommend aren't easily accessible unfortunately.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Archeologists get paid just like I do.. By following guidelines set by others above us that will in turn affect your life, how you see the world and how you see yourself. I can create truth and a lie and you wouldn't know any different because I have a "ist" at the end of my profession's name..

Psychiatrist
Archeologist
Egyptologist
Cardiologist and so on.. I'm a master of my area of study. Just like an Archeologist is a matter of their field of study.. How easy is it for them to tell you anything and you automatically accept it as truth?

That's incredible power to wield and.. Possibly abuse.

The books I would recommend aren't easily accessible unfortunately.

I'm a Criminologist, I enjoy hunting information

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Gentlemen of Random Thoughts:

When you think of a romantic evening and dinner at home, what are you eating

Edit::queen:
Nothing heavy...grilled meat(chicken or salmon) , veggies like asparagus and a mix green salad or spinach based salad with red or white wine and a pie or tart for dessert