Pimp shyt

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I've never felt like I belonged in Miami or Florida, for that matter

Any other major city in the South, sure..still looking at Dallas and Atlanta in the semi-near future :yeshrug:

Atlanta is a tricky city.

I'll advise that if you make the decision to call Atlanta your home that you have ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW. I know cats who have literally gone there with a car full of clothes and head full of dreams only to damn near wind up homeless and return back home with their tail between their legs.

Networking and establishing connections with people will help,especially with jobs, cause the job market in Atlanta is fickle as fukk. Talk to cats like @Poitier @AVXL @Prynce to get some sound advice...I think there's a ATL thread somewhere as well.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Atlanta is a tricky city.

I'll advise that if you make the decision to call Atlanta your home that you have ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW. I know cats who have literally gone there with a car full of clothes and head full of dreams only to damn near wind up homeless and return back home with their tail between their legs.

Networking and establishing connections with people will help,especially with jobs, cause the job market in Atlanta is fickle as fukk. Talk to cats like @Poitier @AVXL @Prynce to get some sound advice...I think there's a ATL thread somewhere as well.

Yea just depends what people's expectations are coming here. If you expect to just walk into a rap video or Love & Hip Hop you'll be disappointed. Just depends on what breh is looking for & his mindset

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yea just depends what people's expectations are coming here. If you expect to just walk into a rap video or Love & Hip Hop you'll be disappointed. Just depends on what breh is looking for & his mindset

You'll be surprised how many nikkas I know who hold that mindset and I try to tell them otherwise.