Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Atlanta is a tricky city.

I'll advise that if you make the decision to call Atlanta your home that you have ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW. I know cats who have literally gone there with a car full of clothes and head full of dreams only to damn near wind up homeless and return back home with their tail between their legs.

Networking and establishing connections with people will help,especially with jobs, cause the job market in Atlanta is fickle as fukk. Talk to cats like @Poitier @AVXL @Prynce to get some sound advice...I think there's a ATL thread somewhere as well.
:salute: good looking out breh

Yeah atm Dallas is looking more practical, I have family and more options as far as jobs go

However my main goal is to be a licensed contractor, I'm thinking there'd be less competition (non-Blacks :mjpls:) in Georgia

I have a lot of time though :manny:

Which one of y'all SoFlo nikkas can ball? @Freddie.Cane @King Musa @Dak_Brehscott @Black Cobain

I already know I'll break @Brooklynzson ankles out there with the handles so I need one of y'all brehs to step up when I head back down there.
I was all about that volleyball life in HS, but that's another story for another time :mjlol:

My serves scored everytime :wow: