10r614p.jpg

tumblr_olaa81Jqq71w4yo4lo1_1280.jpg

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
that sexual assault thread....lmao....nikkas actually trying to defend the whole situation from using militant angles to just completely ignoring women rights...LMAO where do we even begin

this is grown ass men we are talking about saying this shyt too...:bryan:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
In college a girl that I went to high school with saw me on campus and said that she wanted to come to my dorm to use my laptop.

I was like sure :shaq: thinking that she wanted some Laptop and Chill. :shaq:

No, she just came over, used my laptop to finish a paper, and left.
:mjgrin:

She was a petite little ting too...

:mjcry:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The Earth is reacting.

Our technologies will not save us and it won't be too long until it revolts to cleanse itself of the filth the human population has laid on it.

The Earth is slowly being removed and shaken out of her place, certain governments have been actively trying to compensate for increasing weakness in the magnetosphere by using various new age tech, namely HAARP and Scalar technology to help gap the breaks in the magnetic field to prevent pole reversal.

Unfortunately, this has not worked as they have hoped. Advances in technology have not come as fast to help counter the mounting problems.. Namely the pace of the shifting of Earth's tectonic plates in response to the breakdown of the magnetic field.

It's like holding a half inflated balloon.. Applying pressure to one end to relieve and at the same time shifting that pressure to another point, you're not getting rid of it.. Just moving to relieve one section while at the same time, the pressure overall continues to build up.

The rampaging increase in Earthquakes and volcanic activity is showcasing the failure of efforts to literally keep the Earth running in tip top shape.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The Earth is reacting.

Our technologies will not save us and it won't be too long until it revolts to cleanse itself of the filth the human population has laid on it.

The Earth is slowly being removed and shaken out of her place, certain governments have been actively trying to compensate for increasing weakness in the magnetosphere by using various new age tech, namely HAARP and Scalar technology to help gap the breaks in the magnetic field to prevent pole reversal.

Unfortunately, this has not worked as they have hoped. Advances in technology have not come as fast to help counter the mounting problems.. Namely the pace of the shifting of Earth's tectonic plates in response to the breakdown of the magnetic field.

It's like holding a half inflated balloon.. Applying pressure to one end to relieve and at the same time shifting that pressure to another point, you're not getting rid of it.. Just moving to relieve one section while at the same time, the pressure overall continues to build up.

The rampaging increase in Earthquakes and volcanic activity is showcasing the failure of efforts to literally keep the Earth running in tip top shape.

:picard:

LAWD, Breh you on some other shyt.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You and @Prima Donna were suppose to start managing my Instagram career last year :coffee:
I can help you cultivate your skillset beloved. You need to realize your true potential and capitalize on your congruent capacity to congregate your captivating charisma and confirm to all of us how candescent coco can be.