Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I got a good work out in today because I didn't go to work. I love exercising because it allows me release all my extra energy. It also gives me confidence because I challenge myself and I never fail. BMX is scary. It requires managing fear and mastering mind and body. I may not be a lot of things but I know I am not a coward and I know I can push myself because I do it everyday. I want to focus on building muscle. It's the only challenge in fitness I haven't conquered. Right now I'm toning up so when I bulk and cut weight I'll be shredded. I'm going to start taking protein supplements to help me make gains. I don't like eating a lot of food so that's a good decision. I'm well conditioned already now I have to focus on lifting weights. Luckily results come quickly when lifting weights.

I fukking hate lifting weights, hahaha, I'd rather run for an hour than lift weights for 20 minutes. I've avoided lifting weights for a long time. I can't do it anymore. I need more muscle on my body to reach my goals.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
What is with y'all and honey mustard :hhh:
It tastes great, duh. :childplease:
But depending on what we're dipping I might prefer the savory of Ranch to the sweet of Honey Mustard. :ld:

Wow, I have only seen one documentary that I am interested in watching on Netflix :skip:
These are great and on YouTube