ikea_logo.png
Not buying that cheap shyt

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I don't really know how to articulate this, but I'm sharing because I'm :drunk:

I've never tried any hard drugs, But I have tried pills, weed, liquor though I don't imbibe those with any regularity(liquor the most, but as of right now I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been drunk this year just to paint a picture of my habits)

I say with 100% certainty I have never experienced the kind of high I get when I go to family get togethers(family reuinions, yearly visits, major holidays, anything you can think of when your family numbers come out in force) the kind of euphoria that has your very soul singing and lasts for days when you recall the memories shared with your blood, people you wouldn't associate with if you didn't share ancestors with. not because they're bad but because your personalities don't mesh, but you share good times, support, and love with anyway.

repeating myself, but I think back to the times where I assess where my mood is and how I feel after events like that and, honestly nothing compares. I remember when my grandad died, and everyone knew it was gonna happen(he'd been battling against death for weeks at the time. family had flown out to spend time with him before he past) the day of the funeral, yeah we cried, we were deeply saddened, but I also remember laughing and sharing stories with fam I hadn;t seen in over a year. I look at that time now with a bittersweet feeling.

I know everybodies family situation isn't the greatest , and I'm not so naive as to think that everyones family looks out for eacthother or won't snake you, but if you can build a bridge or fix something that went bad, I think you should try to find it in your heart to do it.:mjcry: