Is there a problem? :gucci:
Yes.
vlcsnap-2012-12-16-22h21m42s102.png

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I took a sick day from work today. I wasn't feeling like dealing with that shyt today. It's beautiful in The Town today, too beautiful to waste inside a building. I hit the streets on my BMX and practiced at a spot I found. I ran into a child I helped months ago. His handle bars failed and I fixed them for him. Someone stole his BMX, I feel bad for the kid. His bike was new and looked good. I know he begged his parents for that bike and it was probably the only major gift he got that year, or some shyt. He lives in the projects, they're upscale, but they're still the projects. His bike probably cost 400-500 dollars. The kid loves BMX. All his friend skate or play basketball. He's riding around busting his ass trying to learn BMX. The excitement in his voice and eyes when he saw me doing tricks in his courtyard is something I saw in his face today. He knows about riders, stores, brands, etc.

500 dollars is a lot of money for a family with multiple school age children and two adults to feed.

He asked me if he could have my bike. I told him when I build another one I'll give him my old one. Rather than buying a bed set I think I'm going to build another BMX and give him the one I currently ride. I let him ride it before and he really liked it. I taught him to raise his back tire up and about balance.

BMX is fukking hard. A lot of people quit because it's expensive, its painful, and there's nobody to ride with so learning is hella hard unless you're willing to lose money and blood. I was hoping he'd know how to bunny hop or raise one tire comfortably by now.

If I see anyone with his bike I'm knocking them off the pedals. All BMX bikes are unique to the rider. I remember that bike because I assembled pieces on it and I rode it. It's a 20inch FIT frame with silver copper color fade paint, top load stem, 4 piece silver bars, black grips with flanges, FIT Fast As fukk tires 2.4 front and rear, Odyssey Twisted PC pedals, FIT Indented 2 piece cranks.

Last edited: