Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Doomfist awaits you

I have had overwatch uninstalled for the past month :manny:, I like the game, I like the presentation and how it looks as well as the characters. It's like an interactive Disney film. I even like the gameplay. But the community is so toxic and awful it just ruins the experience for me.

Also the game has a HUGE issue with its roster balance wise (not talking about Ana for once tbh) that just isn't worth the headache. I'm better off playing other games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have had overwatch uninstalled for the past month :manny:, I like the game, I like the presentation and how it looks as well as the characters. It's like an interactive Disney film. I even like the gameplay. But the community is so toxic and awful it just ruins the experience for me.

Also the game has a HUGE issue with its roster balance wise (not talking about Ana for once tbh) that just isn't worth the headache. I'm better off playing other games
I completely understand where you are coming from.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I was about crack this fake tuff spanish guys jaw. For real he lucky he didn't step to me. He backed down after I looked at him waiting for him to do something. All over some goddam weights. Punk ass bytch. I ain't the one breh. I ain't the one. :pachaha:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was about crack this fake tuff spanish guys jaw. For real he lucky he didn't step to me. He backed down after I looked at him waiting for him to do something. All over some goddam weights. Punch ass bytch. I ain't the one breh. I ain't the one. :pachaha:
:picard:

cac.jpg

"Hello Officer, my homie juicing"

:mjpls:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

You did the right thing