Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
WoW has made a lot of changes but I've always been happy with them and never truly dissapointed with the game :manny:

I've been let down heavily by a lot of developers whether it's the direction they took their game or just the quality of the game was bad
I understand forreal, I just do it to people who play subscription based MMO's because I have seen so many people on some Tyrone Biggums and Pookie addiction where they want to break away but they still have a subscription so they feel obliged to play and thus, a cycle happens

Last edited:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Real shyt, can Gangland come back n Netflix? I used to like watch that show for the pure absurdity and wildness some of these gangs were doing

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I understand forreal, I just do it to people who play subscription based MMO's because I have seen so many people on some Tyrone Biggums and Pookie addiction where they want to break away but they still have a subscription so they feel obliged to play and this, a cycle happens

I never break my sub even when I don't play :yeshrug:

That's cause people wanna get their money's worth, I kinda make that decision there's a lot of games that come out that I skip on with the logic of "I can either buy this game for $60, not be satisfied and waste money or use that money for WoW or just save it"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never break my sub even when I don't play :yeshrug:

That's cause people wanna get their money's worth, I kinda make that decision there's a lot of games that come out that I skip on with the logic of "I can either buy this game for $60, not be satisfied and waste money or use that money for WoW or just save it"
Doomfist awaits you