Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I love a nice benzo every now and then, is this shyt like xanax?

Oh shyt shyt F-Lam knocked my ass out. I get it in liquid form and did like 1mg (its recommended for users with toleranc to start with .5mg)

I take two drops, half hour goes by nothing, take another two drops and started to play some WWE2K15, Im sitting in my chair drinking wine too and I cant remember what to the fukk Im trying to. This was around 11am, I just woke up at 9:30pm cause I left spotify on blasting some trap playlist.

This flubromazolam is known more as a hypnotic so Im going to be using for sleep instead.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friday night I went downtown in my flip flops to get a slice of pizza. I'm chilling on the corner eating it when this blonde girl comes up to me and says "oh you're sexy" and then continues to glance back and smile as she walks off.

Funny thing is, I didn't even pursue it, I didn't feel like it. She wasn't ugly though, she was cute.

Daps
Friday night I went downtown in my flip flops to get a slice of pizza. I'm chilling on the corner eating it when this blonde girl comes up to me and says "oh you're sexy" and then continues to glance back and smile as she walks off.

Funny thing is, I didn't even pursue it, I didn't feel like it. She wasn't ugly though, she was cute.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Why do we, as black people, turn every word onto adjective/noun combination?

" He is dumb, but he's not like dumb dumb?" :huh:
"She crazy, but not crazy crazy" :rudy:

Stop this bullshyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
LOL at this note someone left wedged in between my door knob that I spotted when coming in from my morning run: Lower your TV (both TVs have soundbars on them; one has a subwoofer attached as well) or the police will :mjlol:..its a shame I don't know who left it...i respect it more if you ring my bell and tell me person to person...hilarious nonetheless :pachaha:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
LOL at this note someone left wedged in between my door knob that I spotted when coming in from my morning run: Lower your TV (both TVs have soundbars on them; one has a subwoofer attached as well) or the police will :mjlol:..its a shame I don't know who left it...i respect it more if you ring my bell and tell me person to person...hilarious nonetheless :pachaha:

God, I hate those pissy ass noise police.
Everywhere I go, my neighbors hate me. :pachaha: