Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Tonight lets ask Mary and Wanda,

You know they'll make both us howl,

Cuz they freaks and they did it before,

Just trust me that's if ya doubt me,

Ask them both they'll tell ya about me,

When I get it, you'll want it once more

Baby bring ya friend, baby bring a friend (bring two bring two)

Bring two that's if you're bawdy

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
That idiot imitating me in that thread got me ready to slap the fire out of somebody. Imitation was trash. Who are these creepy anonymous motherfukkers? This some it puts the lotion on or it gets the hose shyt. Hella creepy, for real. I don't like nosy motherfukkers and I don't like being misrepresented by someone I don't know. I didn't know grown men acted like that. I've never encountered grown men who imitate other men for fun. That's some weird shyt and it's a violation. I want to hit this motherfukker with a steel chair and tell him to imitate me now.

Get beat with a chair for acting goofy brehs.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I've got to get to where you are
'Cause I can't stand bein' apart from you
Just to think of your smile
Sooths my soul for a while, girl, it's true,

I've got to get to where you are
I'll take a bus, plane, train or car
All I know is that I must find a way
To get to where you are

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
When I was kid I'd get so angry I'd blackout on people. In high school this kid kept talking shyt and I told him if he kept talking shyt I was going to kicking him in the face. He was taller than me and he didn't think I could do it. He kept talking, I jumped and round house kicked him in the face. I feel bad for all the people I hurt. Yes, they were fukking with me but they didn't deserve to get fukked up. I could have let it ride, but I was young and I didn't know being extremely violent wasn't normal.

As an adult I stay away from people who piss me off because getting angry isn't good for me. Where I grew up violence is normal, especially in the house I grew up in.

Shout out to myself for putting in hella work to learn how to channel my energy into productive things.