Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
My Windows 10 never betrayed me as such :picard:

Maybe someone needs to stop surfing dirty with their computer :mjpla:

nikkas wanna downplay PC yet using the same talking points and tryna get where we are everytime a new release drop :mjlol:
The only thing that was dirty on my PC is microsoft with their forced telemetry.
full

Just because your PC works well, don't mean everybody's works the same. My PC stays in tip-top shape breh. :justinreallytho:

In fact I joined the insiders program to see how well microsoft was really trying to help make a better windows for us, and I know not everthing can be put in windows like that, but they really messing up on some parts.:chrisbosh:
I don't downplay PCs like that breh. I got respect for PCs actually. :lebronok:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
The only thing that was dirty on my PC is microsoft with their forced telemetry.
full

Just because your PC works well, don't mean everybody's works the same. My PC stays in tip-top shape breh. :justinreallytho:

In fact I joined the insiders program to see how well microsoft was really trying to help make a better windows for us, and I know not everthing can be put in windows like that, but they really messing up on some parts.:chrisbosh:
I don't downplay PCs like that breh. I got respect for PCs actually. :lebronok:

I respect consoles too, but I like taking jabs at them since they wanna play with the big boys :mjpla: