19-j.r.-smith-anlke-breaker-gifs.gif

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Can you tell me mines :lupe:? I'm a leo

Did I spam u by mistake? my bad, didn't mean to come across as a stalker :picard:
Hope your day get better, sorry to hear that :hug:

Naw, Fifth...I just screen-capped it and posted it three times manually...Thank you tho, because my day was trash but, you helped...:yeshrug::wow:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I didn't get overlooked for anyone. I have no idea what you're talking about. It must be nice to make up fake stories in your head and present them like you know what you're talking about.

Maybe having surgery on your vagina to stop the bleeding may be useful. But then if that happens, you might not be able to fukk anymore since that's all you're useful for in life Ms.High Body count.
Please stop. :mjlol:

Bruh, obviously you lacking experience when it comes to an actual vagina. Must be why you so damn sad. The Coli never forgets :mjpls: but Imma let you have the last word since it means that much to you and since I got better things to do.

This probably been the most female attention you recieved today, so congrats.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
getting pregnant isn't a issue...These are awkward questions...like how do you just slide those in :dwillhuh:

shame :dry:

if you're gonna do sex with him you should be comfortable with him enough to ask these things. You don't want your cooter to be covered in crunchberries because you wanted to avoid awkwardness :usure:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
You know what your moon sign is?
nope, how do I find out?
Naw, Fifth...I just screen-capped it and posted it three times manually...Thank you tho, because my day was trash but, you helped...:yeshrug::wow:
I'm glad to hear that I could make your day better. That's all I strive for in life :mjcry:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Please stop. :mjlol:

Bruh, obviously you lacking experience when it comes to an actual vagina. Must be why you so damn sad. The Coli never forgets :mjpls: but Imma let you have the last word since it means that much to you and since I got better things to do.

This probably been the most female attention you recieved today, so congrats.
I don't care what this forum remembers or forgets. I'm not scared of anyone or anything. I don't run. Never have. Never will. Even when the fakkits on here tried to run me off the board with the **** accusation that the admins brought. So yeah, that's not intimidating or scary in the least. Do better.

Actually, my life circles around working & reading. Not attention. Continuing to be wrong about me while acting like you know what the fukk you're talking about seems to be the norm with you, ya'll little clique and various of ya'll other kewl klub e-friends around here. A bunch of idiots. Every single one of you.

Go run along now.