Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For real. INSPECT it.
& ask him a lot of questions, specifically about stds and STIs. Many folks believe if you dont ask them, you don't care.
this too murch :snoop:

Morals are overrated

And lose that shyt so you won't obsess over it.
you're suppose to be discouraging this :beli:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

Sex is a big responsibility and can be dangerous...A lot of folks obviously don't even ask the important questions.
Also, gotta think about if the condom busts...will he want you to have an abortion? Would he stick around? Were you just a lubricated 'hole' to him?

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

n3RGs0O.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
How about no? How about I continue functioning like a healthy female and you take the stick out ya ass?

You been crying like a bytch since you got overlooked for a swole nikka. shyt is sad, because you used to be cool and I even defended your ass but you are annoying as fukk.

If you wanna have a pity party, go head. But if you do it on a public forum, don't get mad when people react.
I didn't get overlooked for anyone. I have no idea what you're talking about. It must be nice to make up fake stories in your head and present them like you know what you're talking about.

Maybe having surgery on your vagina to stop the bleeding may be useful. But then if that happens, you might not be able to fukk anymore since that's all you're useful for in life Ms.High Body count.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sex is a big responsibility and can be dangerous...A lot of folks obviously don't even ask the important questions.
Also, gotta think about if the condom busts...will he want you to have an abortion? Would he stick around? Were you just a lubricated 'hole' to him?
getting pregnant isn't a issue...These are awkward questions...like how do you just slide those in :dwillhuh:

shame :dry:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
Cancers are moody, overly emotional and mean (the cons).
Geminis are indecisive, sneaky, snakey, moody. (the cons).

Of course all the signs have bad traits. But a Cancer + Gemini is like wow.
Plus she is young.
She comes across well...or hides it well.
Can you tell me mines :lupe:? I'm a leo
Yk8rNUs.png
Yk8rNUs.png
Yk8rNUs.png

This really made my day...I've been having such a bad day today....:mjcry:
Did I spam u by mistake? my bad, didn't mean to come across as a stalker :picard:
Hope your day got better, sorry to hear that :hug: