Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading the book of five rings,
Found a cool way to read. I have a drawing book, so I note things I deem quotable and draw pictures of them.

Flipping through my Picasso book, noticed this. I like it.
the-aubade-lying-nude-near-musician.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'm seriously considering leasing a maserati...it's just the entry level ghibli, but the only thing holding me back is simply the way i feel people are going to perceive me as "doing too much" even tho most the lease deals cost less than leases for BMW's and Audi's. but it's one of the few cars that continually makes me :noah:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i didnt do shyt at work today. literally not 1 thing, didnt answer any emails, didnt even look at my outlook :snoop:
just turned my laptop on and watched tv all day long :flabbynsick:
had a similar day, except i did review two documents and answer email lol

just got the first part of my RSU's, god damn taxes :damn:, 40% off top, what in all fukk

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
i'm watching "life" (i work from home on fridays)...when this movie first came out, it was so funny, but watching it now, this shyt is the most depressing premise ever. wrong place at the wrong time, get a life sentence, have your life pass you by, only to figure out how to get out when you're like 80...shyt is sad :to:
:ohhh:

No idea what that movie was really about....

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
i'm seriously considering leasing a maserati...it's just the entry level ghibli, but the only thing holding me back is simply the way i feel people are going to perceive me as "doing too much" even tho most the lease deals cost less than leases for BMW's and Audi's. but it's one of the few cars that continually makes me :noah:
Go ahead....they will have to get used to it.

I typed out what I had to do this frigid winter in regards to vehicle choice but it sounded pretentious...so I deleted it. But, basically you have to do whats right for you. If you can afford it, and you want it, then there's no reason to punish ourselves over purchases.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not living with anybody is goat. right now im on my phone, i spilled coconut water on the coffee table and threw an old shirt on it that i will throw out
sitting on my couch naked watching the warriors vs mavs. :blessed:
no kids, no roommates >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>