Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
oh my god my a$$hole is on fire. i thought it felt better this morning but thats only because i was sleeping and not moving. now that im moving and working :damn: a$$hole problems are the worst @Tuaminator do you have any experience with hemorrhoids or anal fissures i don't know what this is i dont want to go to the doc or show anyone :mjcry:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
oh my god my a$$hole is on fire. i thought it felt better this morning but thats only because i was sleeping and not moving. now that im moving and working :damn: a$$hole problems are the worst @Tuaminator do you have any experience with hemorrhoids or anal fissures i don't know what this is i dont want to go to the doc or show anyone :mjcry:
to be honest Ferris, i have surpassed that stage of pain..it's all pleasure now plus i like giving and taking (mouth mostly). You need to calm down and see a doctor ASAP..get well soon..

tumblr_nixvpinQh71t3cwato2_500.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'm watching "life" (i work from home on fridays)...when this movie first came out, it was so funny, but watching it now, this shyt is the most depressing premise ever. wrong place at the wrong time, get a life sentence, have your life pass you by, only to figure out how to get out when you're like 80...shyt is sad :to: