Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Don't do that coco... I done that and regretted every minute of it.

Sometimes I wish I was a 35 y/o virgin. Sex is not all to what people crack it up to be and can complicate things.

In my opinion if you don't have some type of connection with the other person sex is not all that good.

When you feel something and the feeling is mutual... FIREWORKS!!!!

So please wait on someone that is worthy and feels the same way about you

I keep telling people this, sex isn't the end all be all.

It's way more significant if its with someone you love/really care for.

Can't say I fully agree here.

I think the truth is that sex doesn't matter when its good or decent.

But if the sex is bad, its a problem, especially for women.

She might say things about learning to adjust, or accepting it for what it is, but in the back of her mind she'll always lament on how the sex is bad. Then that turns into resentment, which then turns into some type of climatic confrontation.

We say shyt on the internet to give ourselves a moral pat on the back, but I honestly believe a person can only take bad sex for so long, even if everything else is on point. I think its an easily brushable issue because usually its just one person in the relationship feeling this way. If BOTH were feeling this way, yea that relationship probably wouldn't last too long.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
She is bushed and the ban request has been put in
GMd4ora.gif

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Can't say I fully agree here.

I think the truth is that sex doesn't matter when its good or decent.

But if the sex is bad, its a problem, especially for women.

She might say things about learning to adjust, or accepting it for what it is, but in the back of her mind she'll always lament on how the sex is bad. Then that turns into resentment, which then turns into some type of climatic confrontation.

We say shyt on the internet to give ourselves a moral pat on the back, but I honestly believe a person can only take bad sex for so long, even if everything else is on point. I think its an easily brushable issue because usually its just one person in the relationship feeling this way. If BOTH were feeling this way, yea that relationship probably wouldn't last too long.
As someone who's experienced terrible sex but had a nice person...

You eventually just don't want it. Which makes the person feel bad. Because they don't understand why you don't want it and your sparing their feelings.

When finally your able to communicate to them the sex is terrible and they try to fix it just for you to still feel the same way it gets ugly.

Nothing is worse for a woman to be hot as hell ready to get fukked then at the start of sex everything just dies because it's terrible.

You try to keep going for the sake of the relationship and knowing you have a nice guy but you don't even wanna have sex. You start to think your libido is dead.

It's just horrible on both ends.
Because the man may feel like you getting it from somewhere else or they just start getting low self esteem because they can't please you.