Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I should've added "find love" to that post as well, but I also understand that's not how life works. I don't know, I'm just hoping these things happen. I won't force anything.

You're one of the few I actually like on here...the rest can burn in eternal hell fire as far as I'm concerned.

I truly and genuinely hope that you'll find happiness but your time in trial is a test against patience.

You'll eventually come into what you desire once you let go.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You're one of the few I actually like on here...the rest can burn in eternal hell fire as far as I'm concerned.

I truly and genuinely hope that you'll find happiness but your time in trial is a test against patience.

You'll eventually come into what you desire once you let go.
Welp, guess I'll burn in eternal fire :picard:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Those new 2018 Toyota Camrys look nice...

2018-Toyota-Camry-XSE-front-three-quarter-02.jpg

:whoo:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
What an odd assembly of people I keep encountering...I don't know why these people gravitate towards me, to trigger my anger in the end.

Happily lost in hysteria over things that you cannot even understand is highly amusing to me...you think you know what is good? What is light and what is darkness?

Who have put you up on their knee to listen to their ridiculous fables? Feeding the children empty words, filling their bellies with nothingness..you're all the walking dead.

I don't care if you don't like me, you're placated within your shell of ignorance and your fear drives me..it gives me power over you. Mortality is my enemy, the chains of death is my opponent..why should I fear that which is flesh and blood?