Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't say I fully agree here.

I think the truth is that sex doesn't matter when its good or decent.

But if the sex is bad, its a problem, especially for women.

She might say things about learning to adjust, or accepting it for what it is, but in the back of her mind she'll always lament on how the sex is bad. Then that turns into resentment, which then turns into some type of climatic confrontation.

We say shyt on the internet to give ourselves a moral pat on the back, but I honestly believe a person can only take bad sex for so long, even if everything else is on point. I think its an easily brushable issue because usually its just one person in the relationship feeling this way. If BOTH were feeling this way, yea that relationship probably wouldn't last too long.

That's once you've had some experience with it though, and even then its really not the end all be all. Like its important but I guess you finally get to a point in life where you realize how insignificant it is as compared to what everyone makes it out to be.

Its important no doubt, but for a virgin that has never experienced it and isn't in a relationship... there is so much more out there to experience before you start to muddy the water with sex. Going on vacations and going out before having sex compared to after seem like almost completely different experiences when I think back on it now. Not sure if anyone else can really relate to that, but before having sex I didn't go out with the intention that I might (or needed to) pull something and smash. Afterwards even if it wasn't the goal, it was always an option...

But yeah if your in a relationship its important. If your not meh.....

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
DDrlKptXsAAM1Iu