Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@The Grendel it's better to disengage from that thread brehs.

Summers on the Coli means a return to arms in the BM vs BW holy wars...I don't have the stomach to keep perusing and getting at folks in those threads.

I'm just putting nikkas on ignore even if I'm cool with them at this point.
I noticed that. I should probably do the same.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
My friends and I just call it Tae-bo: Work dem abs, make your knees touch your elbow.

tae-bo-lifted-leg-crunch_4652657_GIFSoup.com.gif
Thats not what the lyrics say :steviej:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I felt this awful obligation to be charming or at least have something to say, and the pressure of having to be charming (or merely verbal) incapacitates me.
You don't have to be charming. Either you are or you arent. Trying to fill up silence with pointless speech just makes you seem like you're trying too hard.

Be yourself. People love authenticity. And people who can't get with it, get left. You don't need em.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm like a sext English bldog
You don't have to be charming. Either you are or you arent. Trying to fill up silence with pointless speech just makes you seem like you're trying too hard.

Be yourself. People love authenticity. And people who can't get with it, get left. You don't need em.
True. I like being me, I just want who I show I am to be enough. That's all. It's a subconscious thing that I see myself doing. I like silence, but I worry the other person won't feel the same.