Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I wish her luck and nothing but success in raising her kid

But adamus will not be a step father :martin:
That happened to me. A girl I met and went on a few dates with told me she was a single mother on the third date. I wasn't cold in my response, but I think she knew it would probably be a deal breaker. I kinda feel bad about it because we really clicked but I want to start my own family with someone who is experiencing everything for the first time (she was upset but was cool with it), amongst other reasons.

I think she's dating someone I know from around the way, he's got a few kids by two different women too.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
That happened to me. A girl I met and went on a few dates with told me she was a single mother on the third date. I wasn't cold in my response, but I think she knew it would probably be a deal breaker. I kinda feel bad about it because we really clicked but I want to start my own family with someone who is experiencing everything for the first time (she was upset but was cool with it), amongst other reasons.

I think she's dating someone I know from around the way, he's got a few kids by two different women too.
Yep exactly
Like nothings wrong with a kid
But i have some things i wanna do, a time frame for when i want to raise a kid n such

Oh well, theres somebody for everybody

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Whats the word?

I met this guy. He's really cool, laid back but there are a few red flags. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. He immediately saved me in his phone but never gave me his number. I didn't think anything of it until just now (a week later) that he has never actually CALLED me and therefore I don't have his number. We only communicate through Imo. He texts me through there and we video chat. He lives (or at least he says he does) in Orlando so I only see him when he's here for "work". He doesn't discuss his personal life at all. The most he has told me is that his ex is crazy. He has times where he is unreachable or distant and other times where he seems TOO interested. I can't figure him out.

I think he may have a GF or is living with a woman especially because of the phone situation.

I can't say its all about sex because we haven't done anything. He hasn't even asked. :jbhmm:

Should I be cautious? What's his motives?