Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I met this guy. He's really cool, laid back but there are a few red flags. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. He immediately saved me in his phone but never gave me his number. I didn't think anything of it until just now (a week later) that he has never actually CALLED me and therefore I don't have his number. We only communicate through Imo. He texts me through there and we video chat. He lives (or at least he says he does) in Orlando so I only see him when he's here for "work". He doesn't discuss his personal life at all. The most he has told me is that his ex is crazy. He has times where he is unreachable or distant and other times where he seems TOO interested. I can't figure him out.

I think he may have a GF or is living with a woman especially because of the phone situation.

I can't say its all about sex because we haven't done anything. He hasn't even asked. :jbhmm:

Should I be cautious? What's his motives?
Sound like that nikka aint bout shyt

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I met this guy. He's really cool, laid back but there are a few red flags. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. He immediately saved me in his phone but never gave me his number. I didn't think anything of it until just now (a week later) that he has never actually CALLED me and therefore I don't have his number. We only communicate through Imo. He texts me through there and we video chat. He lives (or at least he says he does) in Orlando so I only see him when he's here for "work". He doesn't discuss his personal life at all. The most he has told me is that his ex is crazy. He has times where he is unreachable or distant and other times where he seems TOO interested. I can't figure him out.

I think he may have a GF or is living with a woman especially because of the phone situation.

I can't say its all about sex because we haven't done anything. He hasn't even asked. :jbhmm:

Should I be cautious? What's his motives?
Sounds like u a side piece

Got your # but u dont have his
Hasnt called
Only video chats
Sometimes unreachable sometimes too interested
Ex is crazy

Thats not his ex thats his woman, and he wanna use you as his work mistress

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Kant she's really with the shyts
G413a4A.gif
naza16.gif

vUQE5DQ.gif
nazare.gif
iiha2SF.gif
Bjs+Naza.gif
jP1arn.gif
74TLBL.gif

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Sound like that nikka aint bout shyt

Sounds like u a side piece

Got your # but u dont have his
Hasnt called
Only video chats
Sometimes unreachable sometimes too interested
Ex is crazy

Thats not his ex thats his woman, and he wanna use you as his work mistress

I knew it. Thanks, Brehs.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@The Grendel it's better to disengage from that thread brehs.

Summers on the Coli means a return to arms in the BM vs BW holy wars...I don't have the stomach to keep perusing and getting at folks in those threads.

I'm just putting nikkas on ignore even if I'm cool with them at this point.