Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
i was talking about the spoiler :lolbron:

A quick facebook search shows that she's still a Philly resident. I'm good.:youngsabo:
She decides she wants to visit her goons in Hartford :whoa:

:patrice:

To me it's cheap because I'm looking at it in relation to NY, I'm not sure it's cheaper than Michigan, but you can find really nice homes in that area for $300,000, and condos on the water for $200,000.

$300,000 is alot of house in the Midwest. I'll get a sense of New Haven this weekend, they talmbout flying me out to visit. They putting on the full press, decision gotta be made by next week. :shaq2:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A quick facebook search shows that she's still a Philly resident. I'm good.:youngsabo:
She decides she wants to visit her goons in Hartford :whoa:

$300,000 is alot of house in the Midwest. I'll get a sense of New Haven this weekend, they talmbout flying me out to visit. They putting on the full press, decision gotta be made by next week. :shaq2:
:russ:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Random time, I bump into BabyCT at the grocery store while shopping with my wife. BabyCT says hello, so I'm forced to make the introduction. God was looking at me that moment like: :troll:

Which paralleled another :troll: moment when I was in a grocery store with BabyCT, and I bump into a homegirl/coworker. I have this look :merchant: on my face and did not make the introduction and got out of dodge cuz I did not want to have to answer the "Who is that?" questions from either of them. Next day, said homegirl starts an e-mail chain amongst a group of mutual friends / coworkers that rivaled many SOHH threads in its day. Could not escape the fukkery.

My life, your entertainment

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seeing the prisms i usually see right before i get a migraine :wow: bout to be in for a shytty day

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to review your background in consideration of employment with Capital Group. We have enjoyed speaking with you and appreciate your interest in our organization.

After careful consideration, we were unable to find a match between your interests and qualifications and our present needs. However, we will keep your information on file for future reference. If you have any questions, please contact me at my email address listed below. However, due to company policy, we are unable to provide specific details about your interviews or why you were not selected.

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to learn about us.

The Ether in my inbox today brehs :mjcry:

I think my salary requirements might of been to high.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
The Ether in my inbox today brehs :mjcry:

I think my salary requirements might of been to high.

Could be a 100 different reasons, dont sweat it.

Salary requirements are a minor issue, firms usually willing to work with folk. Usually if you price yourself out of a job, its cause they probably had the job duties at a level below what you'd want to be doing anyway.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Random time, I bump into BabyCT at the grocery store while shopping with my wife. BabyCT says hello, so I'm forced to make the introduction. God was looking at me that moment like: :troll:

Which paralleled another :troll: moment when I was in a grocery store with BabyCT, and I bump into a homegirl/coworker. I have this look :merchant: on my face and did not make the introduction and got out of dodge cuz I did not want to have to answer the "Who is that?" questions from either of them. Next day, said homegirl starts an e-mail chain amongst a group of mutual friends / coworkers that rivaled many SOHH threads in its day. Could not escape the fukkery.

My life, your entertainment
ibhesXM4ZWeXPx.gif