Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why the fukk aren't dmv's more staffed? :why:
Trying to register this car in fl but shyt taking forever. I gotta go to work in an hour. I ain't never gonna get this car registered I'll be riding dirty in a month :damn:
bruh, i havent had cali tags or current registration in like 2 years...lol. i've had to go to the DMV 3 times to get this shyt done and it takes 2 hours at least each time. in fact, i'm about to endure the horror tomorrow, i'm probably just going to camp out there at 6am fukk it, i'm too grown to be riding around with no tags.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
sexy ass couple...she's beautiful, he's :noah:, they're so dark and steamy together

and i need her skincare regimen, her and lenny kravitz dead ass look like they're in their late 30's. maybe black and jew is the GOAT genetic combo :ohhh:

I actually wanted to highlight the bedwenchism

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
:stopitslime::what::merchant::childplease::heh::dahell::rudy::wtf:= The faces I made this weekend when looking at the prices for baby furniture this weekend.

Good my parents and her parents are buying it.:whew:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
bruh, i havent had cali tags or current registration in like 2 years...lol. i've had to go to the DMV 3 times to get this shyt done and it takes 2 hours at least each time. in fact, i'm about to endure the horror tomorrow, i'm probably just going to camp out there at 6am fukk it, i'm too grown to be riding around with no tags.

Man I couldn't even get the shyt done. They need my dad licence. I said you not getting it he's in Alabama. She talking bout can he take a picture and send it. I said my dad 60+ years old he doesn't know how to do that. So I got pissed and said fukk it I'll keep my Bama tag and walked out.
Now I gotta go back and change my insurance back to Alabama.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jj0Uoz3.png

these nikkas trynna create their own safe haven in my house :skip: