Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had this bytch ask to chill last week, I was lazy because I jacked off and after all I wanted to do was play assassin's creed :flabbynsick: so I told her I was sick (but I wasnt)
On Friday I was horny but I had the beginning of what has become a vicious cold so I couldn't chill with her
Today I was gona ask her to come over but ended up jacking off in the shower after I came home from the gym and lost all interest and ended up watching 5 episodes of house of Cards :flabbynsick:

:flabbynsick:

RAEK1

Watching the world burn.
Daps
Reppin
THE WHOLE WORLD
I ate some benzos last night and when I woke up the apple I had sitting on my desk isn't there. :dwillhuh:

I was gonna save that apple for work tonight; what really gets me is that there was Cliff Bar next too it, why didn't I eat that.

I have an unreal amount of tolerance for benzo's, i can take 100-150mg prescription tabs and be ok but as the docs have started reducing me I ordered 100 10mg and I had fukking 500mg and it felt like 20, fukking stupid piece of shyt indian pharma companies or fakes (Biopose-10, white not blue no markings) bresearched and found mixed results, but i know if i had 500mg of real benzo's then i'd of been a clumsy falling over idiot waking up with nacho's all over me!

I really wish i had eaten my apple and forgot about it!! t Benzos are the shyt for every now an then.

It is odd you would choose the apple over the Clif but as you know you do strange things with them amnesia benzo's.!!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
finally bought these plane tickets for vegas memorial day weekend..vegas trip is now fully paid for may 27th to june 1st...now i have to concentrate on mexico for labor day weekend and paying for that flight plus figure out financials since me, my brother, and my cousin are sharing a suite there and we have to make that reservation on somebody's card :patrice:..money comes, money goes

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Had this bytch ask to chill last week, I was lazy because I jacked off and after all I wanted to do was play assassin's creed :flabbynsick: so I told her I was sick (but I wasnt)
On Friday I was horny but I had the beginning of what has become a vicious cold so I couldn't chill with her
Today I was gona ask her to come over but ended up jacking off in the shower after I came home from the gym and lost all interest and ended up watching 5 episodes of house of Cards :flabbynsick:

:wow:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_ls887ekrF91qhb29oo1_500.gif

That pause from the G Thang baby. :ohlawd:

So effortlessly timed. He knew what he was doing.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts...no one ever catches that shyt because they think its a part of the gif loop

That was my shyt growing up in the Bay Area. First album ever for me in the 4th grade. The day I saw the uncensored version of the volleyball game...:ahh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:deadrose:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

:obama: