Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's my Birthday I'm really 26 now

yBHBMQT.gif

Happy birthday

And then I hate sundays. fukk sunday

I am bored. So bored that I am in bed just chilling. Don't know what to do. I am literally having internal conflicts with myself everyday. am trying to do everything in my power to be well. I want to live but life sucks. Would rather be bored and in pain than dead though.

Last edited:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Happy birthday

And then I hate sundays. fukk sunday

I am bored. So bored that I am in bed just chilling. Don't know what to do. I am literally having internal conflicts with myself everyday. I want to live but life sucks. Would rather be bored and in pain than dead though.

Go for a walk or something. Get a little fresh air. Maybe that will make you feel better. It works for me sometimes.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go for a walk or something. Get a little fresh air. Maybe that will make you feel better. It works for me sometimes.

I've done that and that doesn't work. My mind is too active. Don't want to think about anything right now. That's why I like to sleep because it helps me escape from reality. My dreams and nightmares are better than my waking life.

I'm going to move out my parents spot soon enough and even with that, I need some alonetime to get well because I feel sick upstairs. Too sad and down and shyt. Will have the whole apartment in darkness and silence with incense burning trying to heal. I need sometime away from everybody and people in general like to go off to a mountain to get some air in my lungs in another country on another continent, see sunlight and to feel relieved. I'm getting beat up fighting too much internally that Im not having fun. I've been feeling like this since the late 90s. Something isnt right.

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Revisiting the "Loose" album...

Decided to look up some photos of Nelly Furtado and lawd have mercy, from 2008 to 14... she was a walking goddess.

Body got more curves than an olympic slalom (especially in the latter years... but not too recent, but we won't get into that - lol).

Unreal.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I've done that and that doesn't work. My mind is too active. Don't want to think about anything right now. That's why I like to sleep because it helps me escape from reality. My dreams and nightmares are better than my waking life.

I'm going to move out soon enough and even with that, I need some alonetime to get well because I feel sick upstairs. Too sad and down and shyt.

I feel the same way a lot lately. I go out a lot, drink a lot, and surround myself with people because when I'm alone, sober, and quiet, then I have way too much time to think and thinking hurts.

I get it. Believe me I do. You're not alone though. Whatever you're going through, you will get through it. I'm here if ever you need to talk.