neither. Im wearing shorts.

tenor.gif

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I just called in sick to a DEP meeting:dead:. My recruiter knew I was lying my ass off:laff:

Him: "What're the symptoms of a cold:usure:?"

Me: ":merchant:Well....uhhhh:merchant:....Headache, weezy, runny nose and slight cough:ld:?"

Him: "Ummmhmmm:wtb:"

Me: ":whew::umad:"

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Nique les blancs,
Nique Arabes,

Fumer dank
Révolutionnaire comme Thom'Sank

A bas L'Etat français

Bendo! Bendo!

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Sometimes a lady just wants to be taken out to somewhere she's never been before.

Please don't misunderstand though...

If you're cooking..... I'm eating.
Noted :patrice:

Went there twice when I was younger, forget the entrees but the cheesecake was pretty nice

You better enjoy fish and vegan junk food :ufdup:

I just called in sick to a DEP meeting:dead:. My recruiter knew I was lying my ass off:laff:

Him: "What're the symptoms of a cold:usure:?"

Me: ":merchant:Well....uhhhh:merchant:....Headache, weezy, runny nose and slight cough:ld:?"

Him: "Ummmhmmm:wtb:"

Me: ":whew::umad:"
Get demoted to potato peeling, Navy brehs

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
See that's the problem. You're dealing with girls. Not women. Girls are too immature to deal with adult shyt. Don't sell yourself short having to deal with grown people who still want to be kids mentally and calling themselves adults. She only played herself. She should feel embarrassed.
You're right man. She text me back quickly when I text her telling her not to speak to me ever again. You're right this is so childish. Thank you man.

I feel better that shyt had me confused. I've never been so honest with a girl. I just don't like when people don't communicate with me. Don't initiate something with me and then pull out with no explanation. I can deal with rejection, that's why I have hella female friends, but I will not tolerate that fukk shyt girls pull.

I understand she just wants to fukk. Im fine with that, but I will not fukk a stranger. That's gross. @Prima Donna I know you feel me on that. I swear you're the last lady left in The Bay area. These girls got no class no more.

Last edited: