Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was rich like Rob, I would be dodging hoes and strippers like Blac Chyna like this:
4kqV8zb.gif
:gladbron:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Its not ratchet in a bad way, more like their sense of humor is ratchet.
Whats the youngest chick you would date?:jbhmm:

Ah, I see....Yeah, I have no problem with "ratchetness" in that sense...But tbh, I typically prefer women older than me though...I'm 21, so that would mean women who are around, like 24 to 28 years of age...Which makes things complicated for me considering women in that age range don't typically date men that much younger then them....But, older than me has been my preference for the longest....21 (my age) would likely be the youngest I would go currently, 18-19 year olds are children to me so....No thank you on them.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ah, I see....Yeah, I have no problem with "ratchetness" in that sense...But tbh, I typically prefer women older than me though...I'm 21, so that would mean women who are around, like 24 to 28 years of age...Which makes things complicated for me considering women in that age range don't typically date men that much younger then them....But, older than me has been my preference for the longest....21 (my age) would likely be the youngest I would go currently, 18-19 year olds are children to me so....No thank you on them.
id feel awkward dating women younger than me. like 2-3 years. :gucci:idk why.
most of the women ive dated were about a year older than me. :patrice: