Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Been playing this off and on for the last month. Haven't really played anybody aside from Marshall law. The graphics are :ohlawd: and the gameplay too
One of my high school crushes married and pregnant.

It's a surreal feeling sometimes seeing people at different points in their lives compared to when you remember them. Facebook is powerful.

Never trust anything you see or read on Facebook, Twitter, IG or social media. It's usually the people that are spending the most time on there or always broadcasting their lives on some "my life is popping" that are hiding the most shyt. I really don't get why some people trip out when other people don't wanna be on social media and prefer to be contacted by phone, even text or chill in person without the smart phones and these broadcasting devices What is so important about my life that I need to tell someone the details of what I'm doing or what I like or don't like. I've seen many folks lie about what they are doing, where they are at, half truths, overexaggerations and a lot of shyt and these are the same people ready to question other people's credibility, integrity, honesty and character. Like seriously? All throwing bricks in their glass house as if they can't get their card pulled for that bs. But I don't even bother to say anything because they already know what it is and know not to step out of pocket. If they really want to know what's going on or have any questions that they want to know, they need to actually spend some quality time around me and they will know everything. I have nothing to hide and im everywhere so its not hard to find me. Im too real for facebook and social media. Social media is fake even without it trying to be fake because it's already created to be biased.

Last edited:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Been playing this off and on for the last month. Haven't really played anybody aside from Marshall law. The graphics are :ohlawd: and the gameplay too

Never trust anything you see or read on Facebook, Twitter, IG or social media. It's usually the people that are spending the most time on there or always broadcasting their lives on some "my life is popping" that are hiding the most shyt. I really don't get why some people trip out when other people don't wanna be on social media and prefer to be contacted by phone, even text or chill in person without the smart phones and these broadcasting devices What is so important about my life that I need to tell someone the details of what I'm doing or what I like or don't like. If they really want to know, they need to actually spend some quality time around me and they will know everything. I have nothing to hide and im everywhere so its not hard to find me. Social media is fake even without it trying to be fake because it's already created to be biased.
God damn paz

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Paz