Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You should feel awkward....There's too much of a disconnect imo...I would hardly know how to hold a conversation with the average 19 year old....Just a few years off the mark and the relatability is almost completely diminished. That's hardly an issue with older women....I could never understand dudes who are like 28 years old messing around with late-high school aged girls....Doesn't matter how they look, they're legal adults but their minds function at the same level as teenagers.
i feel like older women were easier to talk to, hence why i hung around older women. they really didn't make me feel like an alien, its like they could comprehend the shyt i was saying to them, and both parties taught each other something.
its not to say that all young women are naive, its just the ones ive met from my experiences. :yeshrug:
idk, maybe one day someone younger will prove me wrong. but for now. :manny:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Easta for lunch it is. Salad and vegetarian food place. :ehh:

We got an hour and some change to get back to work.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just speaking my truth.

I am an easy target. :francis:

Anytime I hear someone saying "my truth" , they usually are talking out their ass because no one owns the truth. It's just what it is. I always notice that it's dishonest people saying that and they get mad when someone tells them the truth that they are oh so scared of hearing or saying.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ah, I see....Yeah, I have no problem with "ratchetness" in that sense...But tbh, I typically prefer women older than me though...I'm 21, so that would mean women who are around, like 24 to 28 years of age...Which makes things complicated for me considering women in that age range don't typically date men that much younger then them....But, older than me has been my preference for the longest....21 (my age) would likely be the youngest I would go currently, 18-19 year olds are children to me so....No thank you on them.
Interesting