Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ishman

BBB
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Was following the path of darkness to a tee...

Saw them fake ass titties, fake ass booty...I'm like aw yea shyt bout to get live

giphy.gif

Then this mufukka get banned and go crying on twitter

:bookerlmao:

0663d2fc.gif

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I feel myself getting stronger and leaner. My body takes to exercising well. I hate lifting weights, but muscle slows the aging process for men. So I'm lifting weights.

I've never worked out with the goal of looking better in mind. I always worked out to be the best player I could be. I never worried about definition or muscle to fat ratio.

I just wanted to be hella fast and be fast for two hours.

Now I'm working out solely to look better. It's a different ball game. I get off of work and my body craves hitting the weights. I think my body wants me to do this. I did a good 30 minutes of weight lifting just now and my body wants me to keep going.

I have to conserve energy because I work and ride BMX.

I want to get an hour long run in but it's about 2am in Cali. I worked today,

my mom is coming over to the cribbo in 8 hours.

People don't respect my hustle. They don't know what it's like to force themselves to work out multiple times a day. Really work out, not just hang out in the gym doing half ass shyt.

I push myself until I damn near pass out whenever I work out. It's me vs my insecurity and I'm undefeated, or maybe I've never won.

My body always hurts. I'm always tired. I'm hungry all the time. But I gotta get my body fat to 15-18% and get these abs popping. I've wanted a flush six my whole life and I've never had one.

My body looks great. That's undeniable. My problem area is my abs and my face. I can't change my face but I can get abs.

When I flex my thighs they double in size. It's insane. They're massive. My waist is tiny. I'm a 30 waist nowadays. My calves are perfect. So is my calf to ankle ratio.

My biceps have filled out since I started cooking.

The only thing that sticks out on my body is my dikk. I'm built for speed and I look great in anything tight. Sometimes I can't stop staring myself because it's crazy how good I look.

I never imagined I'd like my body.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yo, my savings account just hit two grand. fukk everyone who said I couldn't save money. I try to save a quarter of every check I get.

Lol I dunno why I'm motivated by hate. I don't accept compliments. Someone on this forum said I was skinny fat months ago. I think about it everyday. That comment inspired me to get a six pack.

Thing is, when I hate on myself I want to die. So I gotta stop doing that.