Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Im glad I've avoided using self-destructive things to deal with my problems. If I drank or did drugs or other shyt, I probably would have ruined my life by now or been dead. I used to be really tempted to just drink to avoid dealing with things but I knew that the moment I sober up they would still be there. Thats one thing I've always been proud of. Being drunk and high just doesn't appeal to me.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Im glad I've avoided using self-destructive things to deal with my problems. If I drank or did drugs or other shyt, I probably would have ruined my life by now or been dead. I used to be really tempted to just drink to avoid dealing with things but I knew that the moment I sober up they would still be there. Thats one thing I've always been proud of. Being drunk and high just doesn't appeal to me.
Now u just gotta stop the careless promiscuity.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Why am I getting ads on this site for a book called "I Love dikk"? :dwillhuh:

Edit: Its not even about dikks at all :dwillhuh: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1584...+love+dikk&dpPl=1&dpID=41FnDg1n7LL&ref=plSrch

Ishman

BBB
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ole stupid ass

If you gonna put yourself at risk going to jail for illegal actions, shyt at least show us the fukking backshots tape

:whatchudoingkid:

Ole amateur expose ass nikka
i was getting ready for backshots :shaq:

but then this Cac was out here whining like a damn baby :lolbron:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
i was getting ready for backshots :shaq:

but then this Cac was out here whining like a damn baby :lolbron:
Was following the path of darkness to a tee...

Saw them fake ass titties, fake ass booty...I'm like aw yea shyt bout to get live

giphy.gif

Then this mufukka get banned and go crying on twitter

:bookerlmao: