Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question about people who shoot glocks or any handgun for that matter

If you shoot from the kneeling position do you still keep your arm and gun parallel to the ground or do you shoot up at an angle. The reason I ask is because if you are kneeling, you are much lower than if you are standing so if you shoot straight wouldnt the rounds go lower than if you are standing

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Breh I read ALL of the Alex Cross series...Big Bad Wolf is my shyt. Cross Country was good too.

It's funny cause one day over the summer I was in the book store deciding I was gonna get on a reading kick. Picked up a book written by him called "the murder of King tut" it sat around for months then I picked it up a month ago. Read it in like a week. Called my folks cause they have all his books like forreal all of em and told them to send me some of his other stuff. Now I gotta send some back and get some more.
Cradle and all :merchant:
When the wind blows :whoo:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It's funny cause one day over the summer I was in the book store deciding I was gonna get on a reading kick. Picked up a book written by him called "the murder of King tut" it sat around for months then I picked it up a month ago. Read it in like a week. Called my folks cause they have all his books like forreal all of em and told them to send me some of his other stuff. Now I gotta send some back and get some more.
Cradle and all :merchant:
When the wind blows :whoo:
Yeah, my grandmother put me on to the series since she reads everything.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Went to iFly (indoor skydiving) over the weekend...... I didn't do well. It's difficult for men. You have to be limber and loose.

:mjcry:

I will do better next time.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came from the store and saw mad men buying roses, so damn cliche and sorry Im not going to buy my girl something that dies in less than a week, a waste of money

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Just came from the store and saw mad men buying roses, so damn cliche and sorry Im not going to buy my girl something that dies in less than a week, a waste of money
I buy my girl flowers every few weeks.

She actually keeps them long after they die and dry up. She likes that ish...

It's $5 for a dozen roses. Not a big deal

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Women like all kinda thoughtful shyt like flowers, plus Like @gonzo8402 said it's a small investment.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

That's right, it's 2015, these hoes should be getting you flowers and shyt man.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I mistakenly submitted a double order with this website that was acting up and the CSR legit told me they can't cancel an order once it's been submitted.:comeon: why the fukk do you exist then?

Sucks for them, my bank won't even let them charge it twice and I got both orders :russ: bytches

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Went to iFly (indoor skydiving) over the weekend...... I didn't do well. It's difficult for men. You have to be limber and loose.

:mjcry:

I will do better next time.
Breh i went last month while on vacation. Its a struggle for a 6ft + breh like me. The 2 chicks i was with and my boy (5'7) was all at the top and shyt and i couldnt get no lift :why:

I do wanna go back tho