Daps
i'm completely overloaded w first world problems today :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:ld:It's some benefit to living in a red state like GA, I can't deal with the uber liberal ish that goes on in other states.

If you get caught by ISIS, it's pretty much a forgone conclusion that you're going to die, those pleas aren't really doing anything but giving ISIS some publicity :ld:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm on a conference call and then all of a sudden an announcement goes "The host has left the meeting, this meeting is going to end in 5 minutes". People were in mid discussion. I hope she's ok.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Hello

I am Robert Clarkson, I am the Personal Attorney to a dedeased who have lived in the United Kingdom for the past 30 years, whom hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. In April 2009, my client, was involved in a auto crash .All occupants unfortunately lost their lives, my client was one of them. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating most especially, the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Barclays Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $14,700,000.00 has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since nobody has come forward to lay claims to the proceeds of this account valued at $14,700, 000.00 can be paid to you, as my client’s Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage. All legal documents to backup your claim as the deceased Next of Kin, will be provided.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me, to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

I will appreciate your information on the below form,to enable me to be sure of the reason i contacted you.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Current Mailing Address:
3. Your Marital Status:
4. Your Age:
5. Your Occupation:
6. Company Name: (If Any):
7. Country: (Present Location):
8. Nationality:
9. Telephone and Fax numbers.
10.Your Email Address:

Best regards,
Robert Clarkson
+447053836531

:what:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Hello

I am Robert Clarkson, I am the Personal Attorney to a dedeased who have lived in the United Kingdom for the past 30 years, whom hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. In April 2009, my client, was involved in a auto crash .All occupants unfortunately lost their lives, my client was one of them. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating most especially, the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Barclays Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $14,700,000.00 has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated. I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since nobody has come forward to lay claims to the proceeds of this account valued at $14,700, 000.00 can be paid to you, as my client’s Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage. All legal documents to backup your claim as the deceased Next of Kin, will be provided.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me, to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

I will appreciate your information on the below form,to enable me to be sure of the reason i contacted you.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Current Mailing Address:
3. Your Marital Status:
4. Your Age:
5. Your Occupation:
6. Company Name: (If Any):
7. Country: (Present Location):
8. Nationality:
9. Telephone and Fax numbers.
10.Your Email Address:

Best regards,
Robert Clarkson
+447053836531

:what:
their grammar is getting better, but their spelling is still pretty terrible

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Just received a notice in the mail that my Vehicle emissions test has been moved back to 3/18 :blessed:

They take forever at the one I go to in Baltimore.. Thank You God.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Man, my manager just earned a ton of respect from me. He's been developing some programs for us in Python in his spare *time*:mindblown:. He was telling us he starts writing programs between 12am - 5am ( after his kids & wife ) goes to sleep. He's at work around 8am. 99% of managers would not do that, esp since he doesn't have to , he can always delegate the task to somebody but he said he wanted to make an impact to the team.:salute:

Going to straight up throw this in my lazy supervisors face..lol