Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I really would like to find a forum that can specifically relate to others like me (cerebral palsy) I've done a lot a research about going into adulthood with my impairment and I have found very little on the subject most of it is about childhood CP. It's like once you become an adult with CP it's like "welp you're on your own."

I'm just tired of dealing with a lot of shyt (no I'm not suicidal if anyone ask). I'm just tired.

Last edited:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
@Tenchi Ryu @Judo

Another one
yhWyk3n.gif

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They don't give a damn about you, they don't like you, I don't like you.

The girl don't like you

:bookerlmao:
"The Beach Boys gonna get you a great ass whoopin'. Don't you ever touch a black man's radio, boy! You can do that in China but you can get your ass killed out here, man!"

:lolbron:

Edit: :dead: you beat me to it.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm really thinking about clappin' mine and starting over or just leave alone altogether.
the thing is with tumblr, and all other social media. is, if you're trying to build up a following, it takes time.
mistake number one i made was

i failed to really stay on topic. like i said my shyt was all over the place, and i feel like i should make another tumblr if i want to really like and reblog miscellaneous shyt.
i really really want to start over and try to stay close to the main subject, which is cartoons, voice acting, animation, my life. thats all so far honestly.