Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
"The Beach Boys gonna get you a great ass whoopin'. Don't you ever touch a black man's radio, boy! You can do that in China but you can get your ass killed out here, man!"

:lolbron:

Edit: :dead: you beat me to it.
Their chemistry is ridiculous

:jordanchuckle:

I could use a rush hour 4 right now

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'd rep if i could in that father cheating thread @Prima Donna

shyt spoke to me :to:
Its true. I actually made that vow to myself when I was very young, however unexpectedly I ended up falling in love. But he pursued me very very very hard and waited a long time before I gave him a chance.

When you think of a side bytch or a woman that's not attached to a man she doesn't deal with his attitudes, his baggage, his lies (she usually gets the truth, while his devoted woman gets the lies to 'save' her from being hurt), she gets financed, she gets all of the perks of him and sometimes the man can fall in love with her while it's not mutual. Meanwhile his wife is at home lonely, struggling, taking care of kids, missing him, stressed out, worried and being fed broken promises.

I know psychologically why I am how I am.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hxtknsycv66z.jpg
:gucci:
That big ass piece of lettuce bigger than the buns AND the meat:skip:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Its true. I actually made that vow to myself when I was very young, however unexpectedly I ended up falling in love. But he pursued me very very very hard and waited a long time before I gave him a chance.

When you think of a side bytch or a woman that's not attached to a man she doesn't deal with his attitudes, his baggage, his lies (she usually gets the truth, while his devoted woman gets the lies to 'save' her from being hurt), she gets financed, she gets all of the perks of him and sometimes the man can fall in love with her while it's not mutual. Meanwhile his wife is at home lonely, struggling, taking care of kids, missing him, stressed out, worried and being fed broken promises.

I know psychologically why I am how I am.
truth its such bs
I told my mom i wouldn't do my pops like KD did Westbrook but i dont respect that nikka one bit

and besides why should I, she barely makes an effort for her real dad n my gramps was a rolling stone too

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
the thing is with tumblr, and all other social media. is, if you're trying to build up a following, it takes time.
mistake number one i made was

i failed to really stay on topic. like i said my shyt was all over the place, and i feel like i should make another tumblr if i want to really like and reblog miscellaneous shyt.
i really really want to start over and try to stay close to the main subject, which is cartoons, voice acting, animation, my life. thats all so far honestly.

Well I done had my account for like 3 yrs and I didn't give a shyt about building up a following then and I sure don't care about creating a following now. I think I just signed up for it at that time because I was tired of some of the fukkery/drama and "know-it-all" people of twitter. Everything was either about "ass-eating", $200 dates, or relationships shyt got sickening. In the beginning I rarely used it but I was amazed at how relax tumblr rules were where these blogs would show just about everything (naked women included).

Another thing is I don't really like putting myself out there like everyone else and people that don't walk in my shoes wouldn't really understand me.

ill_will82

Daps

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well I done had my account for like 3 yrs and I didn't give a shyt about building up a following then and I sure don't care about creating a following now. I think I just signed up for it at that time because I was tired of some of the fukkery/drama and "know-it-all" people of twitter. Everything was either about "ass-eating", $200 dates, or relationships shyt got sickening. In the beginning I rarely used it but I was amazed at how relax tumblr rules were where these blogs would show just about everything (naked women included).

Another thing is I don't really like putting myself out there like everyone else and people that don't walk in my shoes wouldn't really understand me.
well i saw tumblr as the best venue for self expression. and the thing is, i was all
giphy.gif
at all the fukkery/drama/sex etc. at first. but there were some posters in here that said, broaden your horizons, and change up who you follow. so thats what i did. im following animators, people that post cartoons, films, music, art, scenery, clothes, house interiors, game rooms, etc.
im enjoying the experience much more honestly.

ill_will82

Daps
well i saw tumblr as the best venue for self expression. and the thing is, i was all
giphy.gif
at all the fukkery/drama/sex etc. at first. but there were some posters in here that said, broaden your horizons, and change up who you follow. so thats what i did. im following animators, people that post cartoons, films, music, art, scenery, clothes, house interiors, game rooms, etc.
im enjoying the experience much more honestly.

See that's another thing, I have a hard time asking for help from others out of fear that I may be bothering them. I have more on my plate to deal with other than social media stuff though like irl stuff that goes through my mind and beyond.