Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Her style was cute. She was also tall, slim and pale so she stood out.

Yup. She had that model look. Plus, I like a woman w/ a bit of a strong face aka sturdy chin and strong jawline. :yeshrug:

Below average pale and dirty looking

I think folks only like her because she's light skin

She got that look like most of the women from around my way got. I'm a product of my environment. :manny:

:stylin:

I never knew anyone to say Charli was pretty. But her hair mostly and style/image was talked about.

She's got that look about her like some models do. Either some see the sex appeal or they don't.
4585845781_dae8175703_o.jpg

Charli%2BBaltimore%2BCharliBaltimoreInc02.jpg

charli5.gif

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I don't hate her but I didn't like the fake suicide thing and her having a song called nikkas when she a whole white girl
Didn't care for her before, definitely don't give a fukk about her now. And I was almost about to listen to her music. Repped for saving me from the bullshyt. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I like the
Didn't care for her before, definitely don't give a fukk about her now. And I was almost about to listen to her music. Repped for saving me from the bullshyt. :francis:
song she did with Chance and the song she did for the suicide squad soundtrack

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yup. She had that model look. Plus, I like a woman w/ a bit of a strong face aka sturdy chin and strong jawline. :yeshrug:

She got that look like most of the women from around my way got. I'm a product of my environment. :manny:

:stylin:

She's got that look about her like some models do. Either some see the sex appeal or they don't.
4585845781_dae8175703_o.jpg

Charli%2BBaltimore%2BCharliBaltimoreInc02.jpg

charli5.gif
Charli looked different than EVERY other chick who was rapping when she was out.
She looks like a legit model who was rapping hood shyt.
That's what somewhat sparked her appeal. In addition to the hair and clothes.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Charli looked different than EVERY other chick who was rapping when she was out.
She looks like a legit model who was rapping hood shyt.
That's what somewhat sparked her appeal. In addition to the hair and clothes.

Yup/exactly. And she was actually a model when Biggie met her.