Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Dap and +rep! :salute:

I been looking for a bigger version of this 2nd picture for YEARS now. I use to have that as my desktop back in the early 2000's. Gateway computer lmao
Always thought her style was dope. She had a high fashion look.
& of course all models are not 'pretty' or 'attractive' to most ppl. They look different and that's the appeal: Grace Jones, Alek Wek. etc.
I didn't really care for Charli's music but I loved seeing her in magazines or in videos, the same way I loved seeing Foxy.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Always thought her style was dope. She had a high fashion look.
& of course all models are not 'pretty' or 'attractive' to most ppl. They look different and that's the appeal: Grace Jones, Alek Wek. etc.
I didn't really care for Charli's music but I loved seeing her in magazines or in videos, the same way I loved seeing Foxy.

Exactly! :yes::obama:

Here's another somewhat recent pic. :whew:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
They still enter even though it says ladies only?......that's kinda rude
:manny: Fine by me, I can't control how and where people post. Lurkers tend to be on a different agenda tho.
:leostare:
If people were actually serious about creating an exclusive enclave for female-identified posters that thread, and in fact the entire sub-forum, would be locked so that only female posters could view and post in there.
But seeing as how that's NOT the case, and this is the internet, who would seriously complain about what threads other posters choose to view? :what:
Not a grievance about derailing or even what's said to them, but about the mere existence of supposed "lurkers with ill intentions"? :gucci:
Of all the things one could possibly take umbridge about on theColi.com, who chooses lurkers who have absolutely 0 interaction with you? :skip:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

Foxy was sexy and fine as hell! Mhmm mhmmm. :noah:
3c6fbccd696b47fd3c80e1196cb4fb01.jpg

f91eb71ac4091e27211c2194d765eff1--foxy-brown-brown-girl.jpg

Foxy_brown-03-mika.jpg

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Wow nikkas really be lurking the female random thoughts thread and then never post. :mjlol:

I step foot in The Salon every once in awhile but that section is geared towards the women of the site and their "lady issues" [I don't say it out of disrespect] so if there isn't a thread that I as a man I can't speak on I'm out of there.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I step foot in The Salon every once in awhile but that section is geared towards the women of the site and their "lady issues" [I don't say it out of disrespect] so if there isn't a thread that I as a man I can't speak on I'm out of there.

Men can give their input if they want. There are a handful of regular male posters that fit right in.