Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Whats the allure with travel, "the you need to see the world" shyt.... I mean anywhere I go to in the western world its just a cosm of wherever I've already been... "you need to really be there to experience it"....but why ?? I mean why doesn't a fukking google search suffice ?? Is it just some pretentious shyt or is it actual worth anything other than saying you did ?? :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Whats the allure with travel, "the you need to see the world" shyt.... I mean anywhere I go to in the western world its just a cosm of wherever I've already been... "you need to really be there to experience it"....but why ?? I mean why doesn't a fukking google search suffice ?? Is it just some pretentious shyt or is it actual worth anything other than saying you did ?? :yeshrug:
Just travel bro

Internet is nothing like real life

Especially as a black man in America you should travel

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

My man you only got ONE fukking life. Why not travel? Dumb shyt you speaking :gucci:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
These years were hard won. :ld:
Gimme my flattop. :blessed:
full