Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Think my boss is lowkey pimping.

He came from lunch with a girl that looks so 22ish, about an hour ago a dude came and he introduced them and directed them to a restaurant. The 2 strangers then left and now the girl returned alone :ohhh:.

:ehh:

EDIT. She's a grad student that lives in one of his houses :sas2:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was talking to my students about bullying yesterday and one of them (he's autistic I think) made a comment that literally left me speechless.

One kid was sharing an experience about how he intervened when his friend was being bullied by a group of boys. The bullies then decided to get a group of girls to continue the bullying, and at this part of the story, the autistic kid yells out "if they were girl bullies then why didn't he just rape them?"

He said it so casually and the other teens exploded in laughter. I just stood there for a good 10 seconds and had a discussion with him about why rape is never an appropriate response.

This generation coming up, man :snoop:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I haven't watched any pron in over a month:ehh:no more wasting hours at a time searching for new shyt when I got(had) 2 gigs of shyt on my tablet

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
New York is simply only going to be affordable to the rich and super rich. I know the city government has demanded that these developers include stabilized rent for some of their rentals, but damn :damn:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
New York is simply only going to be affordable to the rich and super rich. I know the city government has demanded that these developers include stabilized rent for some of their rentals, but damn :damn:

They're required to provide "moderate" or "low-income" housing with most new units but the price and income points are utterly ridiculous- pick up a newspaper next time you're here to check out the announcements for nice buildings w/ amenities. And for rent-stabilized units, landlords gradually get around to raise rents by 300% (just for a lease renewal) or so when they make "improvements." It really doesn't work at all, most places are gonna phase out rent stabilized places eventually, too much money to be made.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
They're required to provide "moderate" or "low-income" housing with most new units but the price and income points are utterly ridiculous- pick up a newspaper next time you're here to check out the announcements for nice buildings w/ amenities. And for rent-stabilized units, landlords gradually get around to raise rents by 300% (just for a lease renewal) or so when they make "improvements." It really doesn't work at all, most places are gonna phase out rent stabilized places eventually, too much money to be made.
shyt is crazy, was just reading this on businessinsider.com, I love New York, I'm there more than 10times a year, these people that work im restaurants, or other low wage jobs, where are they going to push them too? Brooklyn is becoming mini Manhattan, and queens is up next. They gonna have to move niccas out to buffalo.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
shyt is crazy, was just reading this on businessinsider.com, I love New York, I'm there more than 10times a year, these people that work im restaurants, or other low wage jobs, where are they going to push them too? Brooklyn is becoming mini Manhattan, and queens is up next. They gonna have to move niccas out to buffalo.