patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
question for the brehs and brehettes

im looking to upgrade my living room furniture come spring time...basically im looking for a black leather sectional (right arm facing) that has a sleeper mattress and a black leather reclining loveseat..my condo has more space than my last spot and i really want to utilize it...ive only looked at bobs discount furniture in terms of what id pay for a combo like that (1500-1600 bucks)

does anybody know or have a suggestion/recommendation on what other stores/websites i should look out for better deals/prices? :patrice:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Randomly out of nowhere, part of my phone's touchscreen became unresponsive. In a vertical line where the W,S,Z keys sit on the keyboard. :snoop:

I already know getting this fixed is going to be a hassle cuz its an unlocked phone I bought straight from Sony. Aint no retail Sony stores in michigan. :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wow: I couldn't mane, I tried to keep up with the cleaning, but with my busy schedule, it's hard to do so..by the time I was ready, I took one look at the bathroom and kitchen and was like :camby:, time to call MollyMaids.
I feel you...i hate cleaning my bathroom with a passion lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Randomly out of nowhere, part of my phone's touchscreen became unresponsive. In a vertical line where the W,S,Z keys sit on the keyboard. :snoop:

I already know getting this fixed is going to be a hassle cuz its an unlocked phone I bought straight from Sony. Aint no retail Sony stores in michigan. :mjcry:
sony phones are garbage all around...I previously had a sony xperia ion...the updates I got once in a blue moon for it completely messed that phone up

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
you know breh..ive been getting groupon notifications on my phone regarding house cleaning :patrice: .I might try one of these cleaning services out
Ask around to find someone that may have someone privately already. It's a better set-up than services.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
sony phones are garbage all around...I previously had a sony xperia ion...the updates I got once in a blue moon for it completely messed that phone up

The Xperia Z3C is actually a damn good phone. It's the size of the Iphone 5, but has the battery life of the Note 4. Waterproof, Micro SD slot. Just difficult to find.